When selecting the right unit, one has to consider not only the pipe dimension and peak usage times, but also the stress factor and the installation situation on site.
The trained and competent GRANDER® adviser supports and advises customers on the proper choice of the unit size.
Dimensions - central water supply:
3/4", 1", 5/4", 6/4", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4"
Dimensions - individual unit:
3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
GRANDER® Inline Units work with natural energy, without electricity or additives and are service- as well as maintenance-free.
- Area of use: drinking water use
- Lasting Effect: The revitalizing effect of the GRANDER® Inline Units is maintained over several years of usage. The effects have been reported by satisfied users for more than 30 years.
- Range of Effectiveness: The effect remains contact by irregular use, longer downtimes, large spaced pipe systems, circulations, etc.
Guarantee / Warranty:
2 year warranty on unit installation done by an authorized installation company
The parts of GRANDER® Inline Units that come into contact with drinking water are made exclusively of steel types according to table 1 of the German standardization body for the gas and water industry DVGW’s worksheet GW 541. GRANDER® Inline Units comply with the sanitary requirements stipulated in the evaluation criteria for metallic materials in contact with drinking water of the German Environment Agency and thus also the requirements stipulated in art. 17 section 2 item 1 of the German Drinking Water Ordinance.
- Installation Position: GRANDER® Inline Units can be installed in every possible position in the drinking water area.
- Thread connection: with red brass double nipple – for prevention of contact corrosion
The hygienic and technical harmlessness for the use of the GRANDER® Inline Units in drinking water is confirmed through an expert review (University of Graz, TUEV Vienna).