Revitalized water helps you save in surprisingly many fields as GRANDER® water ...
- utilizes raw materials (such as yeast, coffee, tea, and starch) more fully
- dissolves sugar and salt more easily
- stays fresh for a long time
- can be left in machines and equipment for longer periods thanks to its higher stability
- enables a sparing use of cleaning agents
- reduces the use of chemicals in pools
- minimizes the smell of chlorine and cleaning agents
- provides for flourishing plants in gardens
- reduces lime deposits and rust formation
- minimizes silt and deposit formation in radiators and pipes
- protects heating and air-conditioning systems
- lowers heating and air-conditioning costs
- increases the service life of technical devices and equipment
- extends maintenance intervals and reduces the frequency of equipment repairs
- reduces susceptibility to contamination
- saves fresh water used for pools
- This way, GRANDER® reduces your enterprise’s overall operating costs (electricity, chemicals, cleaning agents, chlorine, maintenance, staff, etc.).
These are sustainable savings that benefit both nature and your enterprise.