The subject of the dissertation was a "study of the influence of plant-strengthening agents on growth, yield and quality of horticultural crops". Four different preparations were tested for their plant-strengthening effect. The experiment was carried out on lettuce and tomatoes, which were grown in a film tunnel in the experimental garden of the university in the years 2002 and 2003.
The results are more than convincing ...
GRANDER® water caused
For heads of lettuce
- An improved after harvest
- Improved storage behavior
- yield increase
- Increasing the number of extra fruits (increased share of quality 1)
- Greater resistance to black rot Increase of vitamin C content
- No occurrence of shell cracks
>> Download: Abstract dissertation
Dr. Heidrun Schinagl makes a clear recommendation in the publication of the dissertation in the magazine "demeter 7 zeitung" for the use of GRANDER® water revitalization in tomato cultivation.